Monday 25 May 2009

45 WIP

Don't panic, Andi- I've done a bit more than this! It's actually the backdrop to the rest of the page, which means that most of it will be covered up by other panels- so I thought it might be worth showing it off before that happens.



If it looks a bit familiar, it's because I was inspired by a pic of the Flash I did ages ago.



Come to think of it, that Flash pic was a direct lift of another super speeder I did (Mike Carroll's Quantum)- so it's officially been around the block a bit! Needless to say, this latest version is my favourite...




5 comments:

PJ Holden said...

Blimey, you don't like to let any of the Buffalo go to waste :)

-pj
(ps as ever, supoib!)

Matt Timson said...

Heh... The first two were pretty much for fun, so this is the one that counts!

That and the fact that it's just loads better, of course.

:D

Anonymous said...

I feel recycled! :-D

ben oliver said...

Hey Matt - lovely stuff.
The Impaler pages are great too - how long does each page take? Really nice techniques you have going on.....

Matt Timson said...

Cheers- I'm actually a horribly big fan of your stuff- so I'm now puffing up my chest with pride.

:D

How long it takes can vary on many things (not least of which are my apathy levels), but usually around two days from start to finish. Assuming I can stay off the internet and not get sidetracked by anything else, that is.

Obviously, some pages take longer (hello, screaming vampire hordes Vs the US army- I'm looking at YOU) and others go a little more quickly- but overall, I'm averaging around three pages a week.